My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Ekspo Uitm at Stadium Malawati 15/3

TURN OF YOUR LIGHTS
FOR ONE HOUR
ON 28TH OF MARCH
AT 8:30PM TILL 9:30 PM
LETS DO OUR PART IN EARTH HOUR
click here for my last post about Earth hour

ps; i'll be posting this in every post i will make
some may say its a waste of time
but hell, EARTH HOUR
has been working for this campaign
for like years and years
have alil respect and appreciation
at least there's someone ELSE out there cares about you
why? they're saving OUR OWN EARTH just for us to live!

so appreciate



so anyway i went to the EKSPO UiTM yesterday
and let me tell ya
it was amazing
well call me lame or anything
but i can never drag my family do or go where i want to go
i mean they keep telling going there is a waste of time
going here is a waste time
is like they're just too good for all these stuffs
so yesterday was like my first time going to those type of places
pfft what am i babble-ng, parents
what can you do about it?

so yesterday
i forced my parents
to go to the ekspo
they may know everything
but they do not know anything ABOUT me
its true, -_-"
kan jojot? haih...

moving on! heres the short version

went to stadium malawati at noon
got in
and registered
got goodies bag
the first thing we saw

FACULTY ARTS AND CREATIF TECHNOLOGY
but my mum started making faces and all
and asking these annoying questions
so instead i talked to daddy


" Why don't we go to the Booth where i'm intrested and into? "

so we went straight to faculty of music
honestly i don't know why all of a sudden i felt so small and shy
+_+
my dad urged me to ask questions but i HAD NO QUESTION
hah! kene marah time tu jugak -_-"
thx for the start off daddy X(

long to short,
we had tons hem.. GOOD times? pfft lol
well thats because mum saw this one booth that sells shake
and advertising a Shake
and teaching us that just by exercising it doesn't really burns your fat
and
all
so my mum suddenly was so preoccupied with it
and my dad was amazed by all the facts the promoter was giving

cmon, he's like a pharmacist, obviously he's enthusiastic

so that left them preoccupied with it
while i EXPLORE the EKSPO by myself
and BEING my OWN SELF

seriously, i feel so uncomfortable with my parents walking around by my side

its like they're the ones that wants to pursue their studies

i mean,
my dad even start talking about ME being musician
all my talents at this dude
who works at the Faculty of MUSIC
and my musics grades and stuff
and then he jumps to the masscom
about me being a HOST TV
whoa!! daddy!! thats like my PERSONAL LIFE
man!



list of the faculty that i went and VERY interested

-FACULTY OF ARTS AND CREATIVE AND TECHNOLOGY
-FACULTY OF MEDICINE *ofcourse*
-FACULTY OF MUSIC *mama benci, pfft*
-FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION AND MEDIA! *MASSCOM!*
-FACULTY OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT* +_+ *
-FACULTY OF SAINS APPLIED

and thats about it
i spend like 10 minutes in every booth
sorry to the ppl that had to listen to me yapping and asking tons and tons of questions +_+

the best part was that we can like go to these booth called " pengambilan pelajar"
and you just write down your name and all and put your results
at this komputer
and when you print it out
there will be like all the courses where your are eligible to apply
on the PAPER


how convenient is that???
XD i know, i'm lame
haha :D

by the end of the our exploring ekspo day
my mum took home a HERBAL LIFE
its the shake
RM1500
sengal
my mum doesn't trust it
but belum cuba, belum tahu kan?

well good luck mama

*currently singing mariah carey raps in Side Effects song *

after that we went to Shah alam Mall
ate at LAKSA SHACK
wee
i miss laksa :)

fact about fasya; she LOVES laksa :)

at the end of the day
my dad comes to conclusion
that i... heh
lets make it as a suspense shall we? :)

notes;

-i am writing this using a generator
bahaha, saje je nk letak black sebab background of the writing

-mum look at music as it is an infected job
its like i have no future in this studies
i love music...why can't she see that...

-at the end of the day,
my daddy will always believe me
and i'm glad that he still does
i'm...grateful...
oh god, asal emo ni!
no no! no tears!! ahhh haha :D

-they still talk about HIM

-yesterday we arrived at home in a nick of time
to save the clothes!
yesterday it rained like hell!
whoa!
and i'm scared like TUT!
nasib baik selamat smpi umah utk selamatkn baju yang di ampai haha

-zaki zaki!!! look look!!!
look at what i bought yesterday at shah alam mall! :D


yowza!!!! woot woot!
btw thats my word, don't take it :P

since mum annoyed me alot these days
haha
and my bro has been neglecting his own siblings
i mean dude!
you're our own brother
but you never did take us to the movies!
but what do you know. he took his gf to watch movies two weeks in a row!
pfft
xde masa konon
xde masa my BUTT

anyway, i forced my parents to buy me and my brother
2 cds so that we can have our movie marathon
xpe la, x dpt kuar kan
tgk kt umah pun boleh jerit2 gak :D

and that is all :)

daddy kene interview from one of the student
about the ekspo
" its GRRREAT" haha

mama was happy because
daddy bought the herbal life for her
lol


ps; " JUST BECAUSE I WANT YOU AND NEED YOU, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN AND WILL HAVE YOU, RIGHT? "



~the girl who uncovers the truth alil by lil day by day
farahalang

Labels:

Post a Comment

Monday, March 16, 2009 3:25 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow