My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
I hope you're happy

Sometimes, it takes a lot of courage with a dozen of faith for you to take that step that could change everything. There are times when that step might not be the one you want. You might wish you didn't stumble upon that option. But we are not God. He planned everything for us before we were born. We were just going through the choices that He had put for us.

But let me just say, I would give anything up just to make everything right and goes the way I wish it would be. But maybe its for the best. And maybe soon enough, I might find out what are the reasons behind all of that had happen to me.

Maybe giving up, is the only option left for me. Funny, I have no tears left to cry. Its all used up. Never thought not able to cry is much more worst than never to get the chance for you to know how much I actually loved you.

and I hope you find it, what you're looking for, which you couldn't find in me.

ps; The only wish I had was to not end this way.

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment

Monday, April 9, 2012 4:27 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow